Friday, February 24, 2006

Am a Loyd

Today I found out they removed a Loyd from my colon a couple weeks ago. I was not aware of "am a Loyd" (amyloid) tumors until I searched the web. Apparently people with over excited plasma cells often have little friends named Loyd hanging around. I don't know any Loyds, but they must be real party animals. It seems that Loyd may be responsible for stealing all my iron as well. This is just rediculous. We're having a little chat this evening. I think he needs some time in the quiet chair.

Supposedly they echo if you yell at them. So the good doctor Lawrence is sending me to some sort of echo cardio game. I'll let you know if I win any money.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Maybe he is Loyd of London, and he will scream at your echo cardio game with a British accent. We all know those Brits drive on the wrong side of the road, so perhaps he ended up in your colon because of a bad sense of direction.