Thursday, April 20, 2006

The rats go marching

The rats go marching two by two, hurrah, hurrah.

Scott, We have change. The rats are leaving, a bit slowly. Our goal is an INR of 1.5 we have managed to move you from 0.8 to 1.3 over the last 3 weeks. Lets bump you up to 10 mg a day. Come back on Monday and we will see how many rats are left.

In the mean time. Three hours of sleep a night is not appropriate. How about if we give you more drugs? The dex and thal seem to have a powerful effect on your virgin biochemistry. I bet I can give you something to knock you out real good. (Maybe I should try pot, I hear it induces apathy. Maybe none of this would matter anymore.)

Manic is good as long as I don't interact with anyone. I have to do 10 things at once. On rare occasions things get finished. A very counterproductive entropy enhancing high. Isn't life grand.

You might notice that I only post when I'm manic... I can't shut up. If you like one sided conversations I'm your man. I actually feel normal by comparison the other half of my life.

1 comment:

JOHN T. SMITH said...

at least you haven't lost your sense of humor. thinking of and praying for you. i am a reiki master ,and send you healing treat ments everynite. hang in ther, . john smith