Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ned's Bargain

Ned is now in possession 9 viles of red and several liters of yellow evidence. I trust that he will call on the Pied Piper of Wood Ward to lead the oncologist to utopia if need be. I'll let you know what they have to say after my first 2 helpings of cheezmo when I meet with them. That begins on Thursday.

I spent most of the day at an Abraham (Ester & Jerry Hicks) Art of Allowing Workshop. It was wonderful. Might I suggest their newest book, The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent.

My baby boy is now a home owner. Just how bizarre is that? Ask and it is given. Be careful what you ask for! When I was 24 I was a vagabond crossing the county with my newly rekindled high school sweetheart, true love and eventual wife. How on earth did this happen so quick and effortlessly. Evolution in action.

No comments: