Friday, September 15, 2006

His Holiness the Dalai Lama

I'll let you know if a bit of his compassion and enlightenment touches my life. He will be visiting UB this week. There are not many people on this planet with as much devotion to truth, understanding and compassion as His Holiness. So if everything I do here in Buffalo effects you sitting there reading this, just how connected are we. Your ego has plenty to say about that. So does mine, but I doubt my prose regarding the matter would be either articulate or captivating enough to be worth your time.

I expect to be in his presence for several hours ushering events and the likes. If my lambda light chain protein expression drops to zero I'll let the whole world know! You can check back next week and I'll let you know about how I handle the more mundane issues like the throng of guests and just what part of my psyche is altered.

No comments: