Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mr. Sandman Brought Me a Dream


Click here to sing along...

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make me the happiest that I've ever been
Give me new bones strong as bulldozers
Then tell me that my fearful nights are over.
Sandman, I'm not alone
I have somebody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.

Mr. Sandman, brought me a dream.
Made me the happiest that I've ever been
Gave me the word that my kidneys are safe
Then told me that my labs were just chafe

Mr. Sandman, I'm not alone
I've got someone to call my own
I'm the luckiest you've ever seen
Mr. Sandman, brought me a dream

Mr. Sandman bring me a dream
Tell Lu her pair of eyes have a "come-hither" gleam
I've not a lonely heart like Pagliacci
but a throbbing one like Liberace

Mr. Sandman, someone to hold
Would be so peachy before we're to old
So please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring us, please, please, please
Mr. Sandman, bring us a dream

No comments: