Thursday, April 05, 2007

Relative Strangler

Yup I got strangled big time. What on earth made me wait 86 minutes for "Relative Strangers" to never get any better? In the big picture I guess I've wasted countless 86 minute stretches of life, but at my age? After so much practice. Come on, Scott. What on earth got into you? You own a perfectly fine remote - just one click. It's OK you've also wasted 3 bucks before, it can't be the rental charge.

I just wanted to laugh a bit after all the hysteria surrounding my court case. Any suggestions? I like a dry merlot humor with a hint of sex.

I gave my final exam today. A cross registered grad/undergrad class, Cardiovascular Biomechanics. How come all the undergrads felt compelled to ignore questions and finish the exam before any of the grads? Something about the math questions seemed to scramble their brains. Couldn't have been the instructor could it?

3 comments:

Joan Morrissey said...

Hey Scott - glad to see your blog is up and running. actually, I chec on your friend "cancer girl" a lot - I enjoy both your posts. I'm thinking I need to keep caring bridge but link it to my own .mac web site so I can post more pictures and vlogs.

see you wed. (Hi Lu!)

naoj

tk said...

Also glad to see you back. Why a clinical trial? Why not sct?

Laughing Plasma said...

No SCT for me until I absolutely need it... The myeloma world is changing quickly. Lets just hope and pray it changes quick enough to beat The Beast into submission!!! Check out: High-dose Therapy with Single Autologous Transplantation versus Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials in Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Volume 13, Issue 2, Pages 183-196 (February 2007)