Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hot Springs

Well I was a smash hit on PM Buffalo. Two fine sentences without any major grammatical errors or embarrassing blunders.

Then we left for Hot Springs Arkansas to boil my blood. Oh golly what a grand opulent pampered luxurious adventure. Thermal waters pumped right into our hotel room. Three baths a day, in addition to the pool, hot tub, and of course quartz crystal mining. Being the rock hounds that we are there was plenty of barking at the moon.

Drove right by and waved at the Little Rock medical center and Mr. Myeloma and his Total Therapy III. I'm not up for total therapy. In fact I want as little therapy as possible.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Good morning,
Since this is the first time I've read your blog, I'm probably skirting the edges of the real meat of your message. Hopefully, your journeys are not only leading you to interesting places like Hot Springs, but also to a place of wholeness physically. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

Sounds as if you enjoyed Hot Springs. Recently geographer Warren Bland named Hot Springs, Ark. the No. 1 place in America to retire.

I gotta admit, Hot Springs is a pretty cool place to live, even for those of us who aren't yet retired.

Rebecca McCormick,
Travel writer, Hot Springs Village Voice and Gannett News Service
Feature writer, Hot Springs Life & Home

Jen D said...

Hi there,

My name is Jenny and I am part of an online community called CarePlace, for people with similar health concerns and their caregivers. I came across your blog and story and want to introduce you to our site.

We have recently opened a new Multiple Myeloma community and forum and would like to hear what you think. As your blog relates to what we are doing at CarePlace, I wonder if you might visit our site and let me know if you think it might be helpful to the people who communicate through and with you.

At CarePlace, you can create your own webpage, join multiple communities, share an online journal with family members and friends and chat live with other members, in addition to sharing and supporting. CarePlace is a great resource for the exchange of ideas and information.

It’s important to us to get feedback from people like you about CarePlace as we develop our site. Site address is www.CarePlace.com. Please add me as a friend (profile name Jen D). I would very much appreciate any insight and thoughts you have about our organization and the site.

Thanks in advance!

Jenny (jend)