Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Orchids

I saw an Orchid today at a friends house that has been in unblemished bloom for several months. I did a quick look and soon realized that there is an amazing number of Orchids in our world. So thanks Barb for the uniqueness of both the setting, but most importantly the stretching and yoga that helped immensely with the muscle aches and tension that seems to come along with Velcade. I'm going to go back next week for sure.

Now for some mindfulness-based stress reduction!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I got this orchid to give to Joannie at Hospice. I never made it there to see her. The orchid is very special. It is my alter to Joan.

Wuttisak said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Orchid Care

Jay said...

that orchid picture is stunning..you might want to check out my Tacoma FLoristif you want to send flowers online.