Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yet Another Response

Well after a 50% reduction in the first cycle of Rev/dex I am happy to report another significant response in the second cycle. My myeloma marker of choice (lambda free light chain expression) dropped another 30%. Now if the GRN163L had any effect on the myeloma stem cells then I may be looking at a nice long term remission. :-)

I guess you'll have to be patient on that front.

I started making sound with a mandolin a while ago. The tuning and fingering is the same as a violin which I used to be able to make music with. It is definately not like a violin and I don't make music - yet. I am having a great time though. It stretches my neurons.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
:-)

Margaret
Florence, Italy

Anonymous said...

Made my day.
Best wishes.
Bob