Monday, December 08, 2008

Gingerbread

Sorry, but I don't have any dorky pictures of Lu and I as the happy couple, The Man's. That would be Ginger and Bread. What a wonderful event though. So wonderful in fact we are now the proud owners of a new house. It so reminded us of our summer place that we could not pass it up. A couple of students (I assume culinary artists!) started on it about a month ago. She filled the inside with goodies likes cakes, croissants, candles and an old fashioned cook stove. He constructed a cabin worthy of the harshest Buffalo winter storm. BTW if you click on the pictures they link to significantly larger versions there of.

It is bitter cold today. In the teens (-10 C) actually. There is a beautiful blanket of light fluffy snow. A perfect day to stay inside by the wood stove and work on my final exam.

BTW Geron presented interim results of the GRN163L trial at the American Society of Hematology meeting in San Francisco today. I'd like to conjecture that they talked about me as I received the dosing level of 4.8 mg/kg. It is pure conjecture though. There may have been several other patients at that level.

No comments: