Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Meet the Man's

That would be Ginger and Brad Man (the "e" is silent in Bread). We made the front page photo scroll on Buffalo.com which is were I got the attached image

I guess that is not as dorky as the Man's making out in the elevator. Today is another dex day so either I ramble with no point or just stop and move on to some other urgent project which I will abandon shortly after finding an even more urgent project. Oh ya I have a final exam that needs some work.

3 comments:

Barb said...

You are both cute, cute, cute!!!! I miss you both. :(

Bob Mates said...

I'm in awe of the equanimity and good humor with which you have confronted disease.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger, hi Brad:

I see that it was impossible to keep a straight face while wearing thee costumes. Very funny, great idea...

Martin